Thank you for your ongoing support and encouragement of FRI. We have accomplished so much! Here are a few highlights:
- Reduced violent crime by 61% and overall crime by 25% in targeted areas
- Unified neighborhoods by growing from 5 to 35 neighborhood associations and crime watch groups
- Provided school mentoring and tutoring programs to increase academic achievement and social service programs to promote the health, safety and betterment of our residents
- Secured $37M in capital bond funds for our streets, bridges, flood mitigation and neighborhood amenities
- Secured $8.5M in capital bond funds for a White Rock Hills Branch Library
- Secured $5M in capital bond funds for a Regional Recreation Wellness Center
- Facilitated $207M in economic development in the form of affordable, middle and high income housing and retail
- 2012, the White Rock Hills Branch Library Ribbon Cutting and Parade
- Secured $7.5M in tax refunds since 2007, for families living in far East Dallas, filing 4,100 + tax returns
- Facilitated a $7M Directions, 12 Step Recovery Campus that will be an asset to our community
- Secured $125,000 for a feasibility study for Regional Recreation Wellness Center
Your investment in FRI will support building our infrastructure and capacity to provide even more value to our members and donors. We are upgrading our technology and database to Sales Force to improve productivity, data management, board and donor reports, and communication with our many constituents. Your investment will also support much need human social services in our community like Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), Be Covered Texas Healthcare, and the Emergency Air Conditioning Grant. Your investment will help us to leverage funds from other sources to advance our good work in far East Dallas.
Help FRI continue providing Visionary Leadership, Facilitate Community Connection and Communication, and Advocate for far East Dallas!
Call Maria Valenzuela at 214.324.5116 to make a credit card donation by phone, or donate online by credit card.