Happy Halloween! Looks like we are going to have some good weather out there tonight. Here are some tips to make sure tonight is fun and safe:
– Parents should be familiar with homes and occupants on their child’s trick-or-treat route.
– Children should wear reflective tape on their costumes and carry flashlights or glow sticks when trick-or-treating during evening hours.
– Only approach homes that are well-lit, both inside and out; instruct children never to enter a home without parental permission.
– Children should always trick-or-treat under the supervision of a trusted adult or teenager.
– Younger children should always be accompanied all the way to the door of the home when trick-or-treating, finally and often overlooked,
– Parents should make sure their children's costumes are not trip hazards.
Let's be safe out there!