DALLAS FIRE-RESCUE DEPARTMENT will be accepting applications January 4-17, 2015. Individuals will need to submit applications online only during the open application period stated above, through the City of Dallas website at http://jobs.dallascityhall.org/
(Visit the NEOGOV link and follow steps), or you may go to www.dallasfirerescue.com (click on recruiting link).
• Forty-five (45) semester credit hrs. With a GPA of (C) 2.0 or greater from an accredited College or University (excluding developmental courses).
Transcripts from each college or university attended is required during open application period or have a minimum of four (4) years of active military service
with the Armed Forces of the United States and received an honorable discharge, may be substituted for required college hours. DD214 required during open application period.
• Must be at least eighteen years of age to apply but not have turned 36 before civil service test
• Valid Texas Driver’s License with a good driving record
• No felony convictions
• Starting Salary- $42,691.00 Uniforms-provided
• Insurance- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
• Pension Plan plus optional 401K and 457 plans
• Work approximately 10 days per month (shift)
Join Dallas Fire-Rescue Recruiters for a Job Fair – January 10, 2015 at the Dodd J. Miller Training
and Maintenance Facility, 5000 Dolphin Road Bldg. Auditorium, Dallas, TX 75223, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
BE A PART OF ONE AMERICA’S BEST EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAMS!
CLIMB OUR CORPORATE LADDER!
For more information please contact us at
1-800-510-FIRE or 214-670-0220.
Message approved by April McCallum.