Time Left For Your Year-End Gift:
[waiting name=”Year-End Giving”]
YEAR END GIFT CAMPAIGN
Help the Ferguson Road Initiative (FRI) reach our goal to increase contributions by 50% during our Year End Gift campaign. Our deadline is midnight on December 31, 2020.
Why Support the Ferguson Road Initiative Year End Gift Campaign?
- COVID-19 RELIEF
- Help us inform our neighbors who need help as to where they can go in Far East Dallas to receive emergency services like food, rental assistance, and affordable healthcare.
- Help us marshal information to our friends who can help where they can donate cash, food, and clothing to our area nonprofits providing direct services to our neighbors in need.
- Help us coordinate communication and resources to our (5) key emergency service providers (Mission East Dallas, Owenwood Farm & Neighbor Space, St. Vincent De Paul, White Rock Center of Hope, and Wilkinson Center) to ensure their services go uninterrupted during this unprecedented time.
- COVID-19 SAFETY & PREVENTION
- Help us continue our Public Service communication campaign, “Resist COVID/Take 6!,” to educate our Black, Brown, and Senior populations how they can protect themselves during the pandemic.
- As the Covid-19 vaccine become available in the spring, FRI’s communication network will be critical in sharing where folks can go to receive the vaccine.
- COMMUNITY BUILDING
Your support will help us continue the momentum that is underway as we develop amenities within the CreekSide—Ash Creek Urban Reserve area that will create health and recreation opportunities, connectivity, and improved economic development along the lower Ferguson Road corridor.
Make a Donation