Community Connection businesses, community groups, faith organizations, and residents connect through volunteer opportunities to keep our community safe, the families strong, and the schools improving! In addition, Community Connection business members get to offer new customers discounts and incentives for shopping local along with many other benefits. We are excited to have YOU help set the direction on the programs and projects for 2012. To learn more and to receive our communications, go to https://www.fergusonroad.org. If you become a Community Connection Member — your name will be entered to win a free iPad! We are moving into the digital age and want to keep in touch.
- We PROMOTE your business
- Membership Plaque and Window Sticker.
- Community Connection Promotions and Discounts – You are entitled to provide and take advantage of discounts and promotions at local businesses that support FRI.
- Customer Referrals – FRI will refer your business and encourage residents to shop local and support FRI Community Connection members.
- FRI E-Blast Article – You may submit two 250 word articles each year promoting your business in our E-Blast, sent to residents in far East Dallas zip codes 75218 and 75228.
- FRI Community Connections Directory – Your business will be listed in FRI’s annual printed directory distributed to residents and business newcomers.
- FRI Community Connections Website Directory & Advertising – Your business will be listed in FRI’s online directory. You may also purchase web advertising to promote your business on our website.
- Special Event Opportunities – You will receive marketing opportunities, some free, and some at a nominal cost, at Community Connection Events.
- Event Sponsorship – You will have several opportunities to sponsor FRI Community Connection events, either in-cash or in-kind, to promote your business. We will work with you to select the way you wish to be promoted – in print, on banners, public recognition, etc.
- We introduce you to IMPORTANT PEOPLE
- FRI Business Networking – You are invited to attend or to host networking events where all FRI Community Connections, both residents and businesses will be invited.
- FRI Community Connection Annual Gala – You will be invited to participate in our annual fundraising gala. There are many opportunities to promote your business – live and silent auctions, promotions,
sponsorship, in-kind contributions, etc.
- Meet Elected and Appointed Officials – FRI has great relationships with those who represent our area – congressman, city council, boards and commissions, and city staff. We will provide opportunities for you to personally meet them at FRI events.
- We provide practical TOOLS to help you grow your business
- Job Posting/Recruitment – You may post employment opportunities at your place of business at no cost. Find qualified employees who live in the community.
- Seminars – FRI will host two annual Educational Seminars for Community Connection business members in partnership with agencies that can provide you with tools and skills to grow your business.